Welcome to our family.
Your first trip to our office will be a fun one. We’ll get to meet, take a tour, and talk about what you would like and what you expect from your treatment. Then, Dr. Bonner will take a look at your mouth and recommend a treatment path.
The more we get to know each other, the better our team can come up with a plan that works for you, your lifestyle, your family, and your finances!
This is a free consultation, so we can get to know each other.
• You’ll fill out the usual paperwork and show us any recent X-rays you have from your dentist.
• Dr. Bonner will listen to your orthodontic concerns and do an oral evaluation. We'll discuss on a basic level how orthodontics may be able to help.
• If treatment is indicated now, Dr. Bonner will schedule you to “take records,” which is a term for taking photos, models, and a lateral ceph digital x-ray.
• This is when all of the necessary diagnostic information is collected, so that Dr. Bonner can put together detailed, individualized treatment plan options for you.
• Often, we can get this done on the first appointment if we have time in the schedule and you feel ready to move forward with a specific treatment. Or, we can schedule a separate visit.
• Photographs, impressions of the teeth, and a lateral ceph digital x-ray is taken.
• The cost for this $350.
• We will review your records and discuss all treatment plan options, taking the time to answer any questions you may have and making sure that you understand your options before making a final decision.
• This is the appointment where we’ll discuss the cost and our many payment options.
• We do not charge for this visit!
• We may be able to go ahead and start treatment on the same day as Consultation 2, as long as you’re ready to move forward!