Welcome to our family.
Your first trip to our office will be a fun one. We’ll get to meet and talk about what you would like and what you expect from your treatment. Dr. Bonner will then take a look at your mouth and recommend a treatment path.
The more we get to know each other, the better our team can come up with a plan that works for you, your lifestyle, your family, and your finances!
This is a free consultation, so we can get to know each other.
• You’ll fill out the usual paperwork and we will review any recent X-rays you have from your dentist.
• Dr. Bonner will listen to your orthodontic concerns and do an oral evaluation. We'll discuss on a basic level how orthodontics may be able to help.
• If treatment is indicated at that time, Dr. Bonner will schedule you to take Diagnostic Records.
• This is when all of the necessary diagnostic information is collected, so that Dr. Bonner can put together detailed, individualized treatment plan options for you.
• Often, this can be done on the first appointment if you feel ready to move forward with a specific treatment. Alternatively, we can schedule a separate visit.
• Diagnostic records include photographs, a digital scan of the teeth, a lateral ceph digital x-ray, and a panoramic digital x-ray (if one has not been recently taken elsewhere).
• We will review your diagnostic records and discuss all treatment plan options, taking the time to answer any questions you may have and making sure you understand your options before making a final decision.
• We may be able to start treatment on the same day as Consultation 2 if you’re ready to move forward!